MAGAL is where professionals come together to share knowledge about the best ways to resolve legal disputes involving children.
MAGAL’s SPRING CONFERENCE
REPORT WRITING: HOW TO BECOME A LEAN,
MEAN, REPORT-WRITING MACHINE!
Learning the most efficient and effective approaches to report writing has always been important in the field of custody evaluations, but with evolving court orders limiting the time for investigations and pinpointing specific issues, it has become increasingly critical to our profession.
APRIL 7, 2017
8:00 – 12:30
The Conference Center at Waltham Woods
This conference provides the BEST PRACTICES for:
- Report formatting, organization and writing;
- Using technology to streamline the process;
- Addressing court time limits and issue-specific investigations;
- Drafting reports & recommendations that survive court scrutiny, deposition and trial;
- What judges look for in a GAL Report;
- Tricks, techniques and more!
The Honorable Amy Lyn Blake, Appeals Court
Gary Todd, Esq., Litigator
Report reviewers for the GAL recertification process:
Robert Zibbell, Ph.D. and Jane Carpineto, LICSW
CEU credit applied for: Psychologists, NASW, LMHP and LMHC